Crochet and handknitted personalised tea cosies, blankets and toys. Beautiful items...... Handmade with love

Monday 21 November 2011

Handmade Amigurumi Hello Kitty dolls

After a rather unsuccessful craft fair in Barton yesterday, I have spent the day taking photographs of some toys I made that unfortunately didn't sell. Here are the Hello Kitty dolls:



My daughter loves anything related to Hello Kitty, hence my inspiration for making these items. They are all varying sizes but made to the same basic pattern. The dolls are crocheted 'in the round' so there are no join marks. To give a smooth flat finish, I used Patons Smoothie yarn - although it is 100% acrylic, it has the look and feel of cotton. They would make a great present! Available in my Etsy shop now! 

2 comments:

  1. They are so pretty ~ I hope they find a new home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Bebby, I hope so too.. That said, my daughter would rather like to keep them all for herself!!!

    ReplyDelete