Crochet and handknitted personalised tea cosies, blankets and toys. Beautiful items...... Handmade with love

Thursday 1 September 2011

Handmade Booties

Surprisingly, with 3 Fluffy Ducklings these are my first attempt at making booties. I'm not quite sure why I haven't ventured there in the past but for some reason booties have escaped me!
These are quite a traditional design made by crocheting the sole in rounds before building up the rest of the bootie. So far I have made 3 pairs - in white, blue and pink.






Very traditional colours but I thought I would start simply before tweaking the design and colours. With Autumn and Winter not far around the corner in the UK, I am looking to develop some more designs that are like boots. Not quite sure yet, but I'm itching to crack on with something new!
If you'd like me to make a pair, please contact me - all items are available in my Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment