Crochet and handknitted personalised tea cosies, blankets and toys. Beautiful items...... Handmade with love

Friday 11 February 2011

Back again!

Well, it has been a while - all explained by the birth of Fluffy Duckling #3, Master Theo. He arrived at the beginning of December and what with Christmas, New Year and Fluffy Ducklings 1 and 2 I don't know where the time has gone!
Slowly adjusting to our new routine and getting some time to make things once more. I've kept my Etsy shop open throughout, I just haven't been adding new items. I've been coming up with some new ideas for my shop and once made, I will be adding them for sale.
Sheep tea cosy
Westie dog tea cosy





 I listed the first few items yesterday and today: a cream tea cosy with red hearts, 3 red crochet hearts, a Westie dog tea cosy (customer order for LesleyBJewellery) and a new sheep tea cosy.

Heart tea cosy




To inspire me further, I have taken delivery of several packs of 'fluffy yarn' in some new colours. I used some to make the Westie tea cosy. Next up will be a bright fish tea cosy, then I'm not sure. If there's anything you'd like to see me create, drop me a line!



No comments:

Post a Comment