Crochet and handknitted personalised tea cosies, blankets and toys. Beautiful items...... Handmade with love

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Knitted fluffy pink pig tea cosy

Well, I am slowly making my way down the list of tea cosies I'd like to get made! Here's the latest addition to the Fluffy Duck family, a cute pink pig. The main body of the tea cosy is knitted using my usual basic pattern. To this I have added an oversized snout, large floppy ears and a curly tail. These have been crocheted. The snout is lightly stuffed with polyester stuffing to created a 3D effect. The googly eyes add another fun dimension. I've used a soft fluffy yarn that naturally shades from pale pink through to dark pink. It really is very soft to the touch!
Pink pig, together with other cute animal tea cosies is available in my Etsy shop now.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment